Welcome | Log In
Have You Heard This?
Something to think about ...
Are you asking big enough questions?
Have you heard the following from any of your donors or prospects recently?
- All my assets are tied up or illiquid.
- All my planning is done.
- I’m retired and living on a fixed income.
- I’m saving for retirement.
- I’m helping my parents/siblings/spouse/partner/adult children.
- I want to leave as much as possible to my heirs.
- I will be able to make a nice gift after I sell my business or land.
- I want to handle the investments; I’m better at it than your organization.
If you have heard such comments, did you have ready responses that helped move the conversation forward?